Good/Bad Website Smackdown

 Good Evening Class. 

For my good/bad website smackdown I am choosing Stock X as my good website and FlightClub as my bad website. You may ask why am I choosing these websites. One of my hobbies since I have been in 7th grade was collecting sneakers and having my own sneaker collection. My older brother got me into sneakers, and as I grew up I always wanted my own collection. Over the years, I have established a sneaker collection that I am proud of. I figured why not share one of my hobbies with you guys and if you are interested in buying sneakers I will try and help you and explain to you why I think Stock X is a great website to use, and why I do not like to use FlightClub. 

Stock X is an online Marketplace to Buy and sell your sneakers at a great price. Comfortable And Stylish With Plenty Of Colors And Materials. StockX is a safe, easy, and trustworthy way to access current culture. StockX is a live marketplace and prices fluctuate based on supply and demand in real-time. As such, once a Bid and an Ask are matched, an order is created and we are unable to offer returns, exchanges, or swaps. You can always resell the item on our platform if you no longer wish to keep it.

Flight Club was Established in New York City over fifteen years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike.With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles, and Miami. Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.For over a decade, Flight Club has changed the landscape of sneaker retail. Carrying every brand name on the market, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. From Air Jordans to Nike to Adidas, and more, they have it all. 

Stock X Rating - 4.2 out of 5

Flight Club Rating - 1.6 out of 5

I have bought on Stock X before and I have never had a problem. Payments were made fast, and shipping was fast also. They also allow you to bid/auction on items that you want to buy or are buying. 

Flight Club is based on what they think the price should be, and there is no bidding. Flight Club is also a bit overpriced. 

Flight Club - Home | Facebook                VS.       StockX Releases Mid-Year Marketplace Momentum Report Pointing to  Accelerated Growth Amidst Pandemic, Surpasses $2.5 Billion in Gross  Merchandise Value








Comments

  1. Hi Gregory,
    I've used StockX before as well to purchase a gift for a friend and found the customer service was great and that the purchase, delivery, and return went very smoothly which was fantastic. StockX also has a drop down menu which helps customers locate the items they're interested in whereas Flight Club doesn't have the most obvious drop down menu at first glance or clear customer service links which is very worrisome when online shopping on unfamiliar web sites. Buyers are always looking for the cheapest price possible while maintaining quality, so I will continue to use StockX for buying sneakers as they are clearly the more trustworthy website. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #1

Blog 3 - Chapter 5

Blog 2 - Chapter 6